Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CLOSER by Vanessa Mdee


Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania : January 11, 2013 brings great Tanzanian music to your ears. The velvet voice that is Vanessa (Vee) Mdee, launches her first single of her musical career, "Closer" that is sure to make you dance and sing along to the catchy tune created by popular Tanzanian producers Hermy B and Pancho Latino. Having super musicians like AY, Chidi Benz and Nakaaya on their list of credits, Hermy B and Pancho Latino now bring you a flavor that is sure to give you multiple eargasms.
This trio of excellence finally decided to unleash the track, which has been on the shelf for two years, to bring you the best in what Vee describes as "a fusion of afro pop, soul, RnB and Hip Pop (not Hop)." The debut is set to take place at the trendy Java Lounge in Masaki, Dar Es Salaam at 9pm. "Closer" is set to take Tanzania by storm as it was proved in a private listening session at the teams Kawe studio attended by close friends and relatives just a few nights ago, allowing them to get an insight into what the reaction would be from the outside world. Needless to say, it was a complete and immense success.
They now invite you to join them for an exclusive listening party this Friday January 11, 2012 for the debut of the song of the year. "Closer" will be going viral on all social media networks at the same time including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, You Tube and more.
Song : Closer
Artist : Vanessa (Vee) Mdee
Producers : Hermy B and Poncho  Latino
Event : Listening Party and Closer Launch
Date : January 11, 2013 at 9PM
Venue : Java Lounge – Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Kuna Maoni 8 mpaka sasa.

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!


my web site; Online

Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


My web blog concrete

Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Excellent blog and terrific style and design.

Here is my homepage :: sds tree

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G
.. Anyways, wonderful site!

Also visit my web site stump grinding

The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see
if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can
be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



My page - automatske
my website :: folija

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.

I have always disliked the idea because of
the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type
on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another
platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts
into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


Also visit my web-site :: pc

Hello there. I'm wondering if you might be interested in doing a website link swap? I see your blog: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=3447083346505731795&postID=9016244433265003530 and my website are primarily based around the same subject matter. I'd love
to swap links or perhaps guest author a article for you.
Here is my personal contact: arronpoindexter@gmail.
com. Be sure to contact me if you're even slightly interested. Thank you so much.

My web blog ... discogenius.fotopages.com

Incredible! I'm truly enjoying the style and design of your web site. Are you using a customized theme or is this readily available to all individuals? If you don't want to say the name of it out in the general public, please
be sure to contact me at: sterlingshuler@gmx.net. I'd absolutely love to get my hands on this theme! Many thanks.

my website: luggage manufacturer

 
Nafasi Ya Matangazo